Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dansbandskampen-2010: first show


Dansbandskampen new season has finally started so yesterday you could already watch the first show and I should say songs choise was as good as never before! Biggest Swedish and international hits performed in dansband wrap. But as this genre doesn't suppose modernity or diversity any song can easily be murdered with dansband cover so most of them actually was but still you can find some really enjoyable things. Though this season turns to be quite week in my opinion but still Divine's version of "I'm Yours" was really enjoyable and as expected CC & Lee's hardrock version of "I Kissed A Girl" was the most powerful highlight of the show.



Elisa's - Human
Willez - Jag ljuger så bra
Wizex - Sjumilakliv
Jeppez and the Cowboys - Inget stoppar oss nu
Sweetshots - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
Patrik's Combo - Det gör ont
Divine - I'm Yours
Rigo & The Topaz Sound - Två mörka ögon
CC & Lee - I Kissed A Girl
Donnez - I Gotta Feeling

0 коммент.: