Thursday, October 14, 2010

Erik Hassle - If It Takes All Night & Family Affair


Erik Hassle's EP "Taken" is released and I really recommend you to check it as any piece of Erik's music worth your attention if you like his voice and melody masterpieces he usually provides. First leaked new track of it is "If It Takes All Night" - dark atmospherical song, not so sharply emotional like Taken but still quite magic. Another track included into this EP is cover for "Family Affair" by Sly & The Family Stone. It was earlier released on Erik's covers EP "The Hassle Sessions: Volume One" that I ocassionaly have missed out, it was released on Brittish iTunes and contains next tracklist.

1. Family Affair
2. If You Want Me to Stay
3. Nothing Can Change This Love
4. Russian Roulette
5. Suspicious Minds
6. Try a Little Tenderness


Coming back to Taken EP, you can find there 2 previously released singles "Standing Where You Left Me" (with new 2010 mix that you can listen here) and "Taken (Still In My Blood)" (with original version) and another original track "Last Rider" that I'll demonstrate to you a bit later.




5 коммент.:

Myfizzypop said...

I had no idea about the earlier EP! I will have to track it down :) Hoping to get my hands on the new EP fairly soon so can play in succession with Joe Brooks :)

Damian said...

Haha)))) They'er gonna be perfect couple in player. That EP was quite experimental, recorded during Erik's tour and I don't have idea if it succeeded but I love that Erik doesn't miss any opppurtunity to share his music with fans.

Anonymous said...

It won't let me buy the EP because I'm in the USA. Could you please put the tracks on youtube, I would love to hear them. I have his other albums already. :)

Damian said...

I would definitely put it and show you but for now I unfortunately don't have them myself. As soon as I'll be able I'll do!

Anonymous said...

OK thanks for letting me know! I hope they put it on US Itunes someday so I can just buy it.