Thursday, October 7, 2010

Final bunch of Idols-2010 is on the way!


Last week 11 participants of Idol were finally selected. 8 of them were chosen through daily public selections from bunch of 6 artists, 4 were chosen as jury's wildcards and 1 were added by public voting from those who haven't made the final.
So let's see who's went through. I've already told you about guy with powerfull rock-voice Jay Smith, charm-guy Andreas Weise, rock-chick Linda Varg, Scandinavian Eurovision-star Geir Rönning, early favorite Alice Hagenbrant and (I should mark it!) one of my own biggest faves - Minnah Karlsson. But the last of four pre-selections has also given us very special artist Linnea Henriksson - charming girl with unique manner of singing that makes me think about her as about new Amanda Jenssen or Tove Styrke. One of the biggest favorites Olle Hedberg haven't qualified though but he did it later when public could choose one of unqualified artists and seems like currently he together with Linnea and Jay is included in the list of favorites by polls and odds, last Friday Olle performed amazing version of Coldplay's The Scientist that easily can be now Idol's classic. Talking about jury's wildcards - other places in final were given to Daniel Norberg - guy with very beautiful voice that he perfectly controls skilfully switching from falsetto to rock-growl, Elin Blom - Finnish girl with charming accent and amazing star-attitude on the stage, Sassa Bodensjö - girl with loud growl voice and ultra-sweet Madeleine Finck-Björgen who unfortunately wasn't chosen by viewers together with country-guy Chris Andersen. Already tomorrow we'll get first big Friday show that's gonna be undoubtfully hot as now I can say that final bunch of participants in common is very exciting!







3 коммент.:

Myfizzypop said...

Am loving Olle. How on earth did he not qualify first time round?! Madness! Still, at least he's here now so I'll be definitely keeping an eye on him and Minnah...

Damian said...

I believe this mistake will be fixed by public finally putting him yo Top-3 at least. He gives so much with every performance so I believe in him. Minnah is such amazing person, I enjoy by every moment of looking at her but I'm afraid she won't be too long at competition :(

Anonymous said...

I love Sassa´s rough rock voice! To tell the truth, I´ve seen her live many times over the years when singing with the very young metal band Make a Mess, together with the hardrock cover band Hardrock Hounds and as a solo act. I knew she´d not be in for long as she´s very different. My God! You should hear her live singing soul/rock playing her keyboard! Last time I saw her, people were moved to tears and cheering her. She´s in no way gone and out, than God!